Thursday, December 18, 2008

Linda's Christmas Goodie Challenge


My friend Linda posted a challenge on her blog to share our favorite holiday recipe. The Peanut Butter Blossoms are my all time favorites, but I decided to share my favorite new recipe: Colorful Candy Bar Cookies. They are super yummy and super easy!
1/2 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
1/4 cup all purpose flour
24 miniature Snickers candy bars
red and green colored sugar

In a small bowl, beat cookie dough and flour until combined. Shape 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls of dough around each candy bar. Roll in colored sugar.
Place 2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove to wire racks.
Yield: 2 dozen

2 comments:

  1. THIS is why I posted the challenge! I need new recipes! This looks YUMMY! I intend to make these next week.... back to the store I go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those look super yummy and easy, so they're doubly awesome! I hav to try those.

    ReplyDelete