Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter Wonderland











Snow! It started Saturday evening and continued through most of Sunday afternoon. No new snow when we got up Monday morning, but...it started again mid morning and is still going. My mom was excited for the first snowfall. We'll see how long that excitement lasts! Personally, I've had enough. According to the weather report, we'll be seeing the white stuff off and on this week. If I could just sit home and watch it, I'd be happy. It's the driving in it part that I don't like. Bosco has decided he likes the snow this year. Copper, not so much. Bosco has been in and out all day. Of course he comes back in covered in ice balls (it's rough when your belly is so low to the ground) and doesn't much care to be dried off. You'd think he'd learn to just stay in!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Janet! I love seeing your pictures. I'm going to link your blog onto mine and come back often. Enjoy that snow - can you send me some?!

    ReplyDelete